Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oops

I got my days mixed up. I guess that's what happens when you fly after midnight. Thankfully I decided to get everything packed and ready today.

As I was finishing up, it occurred to me that a 1AM flight on the 28th actually leaves on the 27th. The reminder I set for myself on the calendar didn't raise any red flags. I can't help but wonder why not. Maybe I should have set one yesterday as well. Then I could have made last night count, instead of being hypoglycemic and premenstrual.

It's midnight. Secret Squirrel and I just exchanged our last few texts. I keep sighing because I'd mentally prepared myself for a nice farewell night tonight with a simple dinner, a good movie and some laughs about the past few months we've spent playing like big kids. I had it set in my mind. Damn my crappy memory!

Well, we should start boarding soon (the plane is massive). I gotta figure out how to turn this gadget on music only mode, and I'm going to get all the ceramic toilet time I can before spending 21 hours in the air.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: