Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to the drawing board

Tonight is the third night that I am using sleep aids. It's 2:23AM, and I am blogging. That's how well they're working. After discussing my physical stress symptoms (in particular the return of my sore throat and chills), the trainer and I agreed that I need to solve the sleep deprivation issue before I can continue training for my running and climbing events. It's very inconvenient. I'm starting to feel the pressure of time running out for me to properly train for Oakland. I'm sure this is not helping.

I have my first training hike next weekend. It's going to be brutal either way, but I sincerely hope I can get a few good runs in by then. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow. I am going to make sure I get enough sleep first. I'm not sure how long that will take. I would like it to happen before noon. Fingers crossed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: