Monday, April 18, 2016

Now it is insomnia.

Logically I know that burning the candle at both ends isn't doing me any good. I just don't know how to relax. I mean, I am not doing anything but I can't stop thinking long enough to fall asleep. The bills are overwhelming and I'm really trying to figure out how to make the few dollars we have sustain us. Mom's medical insurance payments are in collections. I'm on the verge of having my phone cut off. Although I keep the limited variety of foods she's allowed to eat well stocked, I'm feeding myself instant noodles. It's all I can do to keep the car, which we need more than I need interesting meals. I haven't figured out how to pay the phone yet. Entertainment is out of the question. I also don't know where to find gas money to keep trying to drive for Uber, especially since I haven't figured out my most efficient locale or even how the hell to get enough rest to enable safe driving. It's kind of a mess right now. I am aware that sleep deprivation is not helping at all. I just don't know how to make it stop. 

No comments: