Friday, June 5, 2009

Alcohol and My Big Mouth

After 3 glasses of champagne and two cocktails, I determined that it would be fun to leave the dance floor and head outside to chat with the other partygoers. Why oh why do I always try to make new friends while intoxicated? I know it's not a good idea, especially because of that incessant flirting thing that happens. The only friends I can meet under those circumstances either want something from me or ate just entertained by my antics. Most of my current friends started off as the latter. I'm really fun at a party, but who knows what promises I've made and who these people are calling my phone.

Thankfully, I rarely go out alone. My club buddy this time, however, was just as much of a troublemaker as I was! We cannot be trusted together or apart. Looks like we'll need a third to be the voice of reason. Apply within. He he he
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: