Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Change Clothes

So I’ve finally gone and done it. It was coming, and everyone knew. Secret Squirrel was not angry, nor was he surprised. I told him last week that I’d met someone of interest the week prior. I told him today that I wanted to end my involvement with him so I can feel comfortable moving into something new with this person of interest. He took it well. He encouraged me to look into this new thing that could possibly be developing. He even said that he wanted to remain friends. I told him that I’m still game to have him kick my ass in pool once in a while and stay on speed dial as my designated driver (that is, if he doesn’t mind). He is my only friend who doesn’t drink or smoke pot. Hmmm. Can I call him a friend or must he be classified as an ex?

No comments: