Thursday, February 3, 2011

screw this crap

I’m having yet another minimally productive day.


I’m tired. I haven’t done my mileage, I haven't stuck to my nutrition reguimen and I’ve put almost two bucks in the swear jar already. Didn't I just have one of these days? I’m hoping it gets better as we have more light in the mornings and evenings. This morning I woke up to my alarm at 5:55 and when I got up to go pee I felt so old and stiff. I jumped right back in bed and under the covers. I decided to turn the news on so I wouldn’t go back to sleep. The weatherman said the temperature outside was 38 degrees. Done and done. There was no way in hell that I was going out for a run in temperatures that low. Yes, I know that some places are below zero right now but I wouldn’t be running outside there either!

I would like to head home and go immediately to bed, but I’m going to a Chinese New Year potluck tonight. Not sure what I’m bringing yet. Let’s go see what whole foods has for me.

No comments: